Choosing your transit mode is a major factor in organising your move.
How do you decide? Consider how quickly you need your possessions, and your budget. Eagle Relocations will advise you on the best way to transport your goods depending on the destination, and the size of your move.
This is a cost effective, fast and flexible way to transport goods to European destinations.
Probably the most cost effective way to transport goods. Your goods will be transported in a sealed metal container. There are several options you can choose from:
Full Container Load:
- Worthwhile if you are taking large volume of goods with you overseas e.g. the contents of a 3 bedroom property, as this will fill a container load.
- Your goods may be loaded and sealed in a secure metal container at your home, known as a ‘live load’.
- This service takes your goods directly to the port leading to a shorter transit time than a shared or groupage consignment
Shared/ Groupage Consignment:
- Worthwhile if you are transporting a smaller volume of goods. Your goods will be loaded in a container at our warehouse, shared with other shipments going to the same destination.
- Transit times may be longer with this value for money service as there is a period of consolidation prior to departure.